When authorising the Email for Trello Power-Up, you may see a message to include SendBoard (the creators of the Email for Trello Power-Up) as a trusted site.
The problem relates to 3rd-party storage being blocked by your browser, which is a problem for many Trello Power-Ups.
In order to enable 3rd-party storage please follow these steps depending on your browser. Once settings have been updated, return to Trello and refresh the page.
Please note the actual screens may differ slightly between operating systems and versions on the browser. Instructions for Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox are included below.
1. In the main menu, select Preferences. This will open a new page with your settings. Click on "Privacy and Security" on the menu on the left. Alternatively, navigate directly to: chrome://settings/privacy in a new browser tab.
2. Find the option as outlined below "Cookies and other site data" and click it.
4. Enter app.sendboard.com and press "Add".
5. Close the tab and return to Trello. Refresh the page and attempt to try access SendBoard again (top right button on your Trello board).
Read more about how to clear, allow & manage cookies in Chrome here.
1. In the main application menu, select "Preferences", then select the "Privacy" tab. Make sure the option "Allow from websites I visit" is selected. You may need to visit app.sendboard.com in order for Safari to recognise SendBoard as a trusted site.
2. Close the preferences pane and return to Trello. Refresh the page and attempt to try access SendBoard again (top right button on your Trello board).
1. In the main application menu, select "Preferences". In the page that appears, select "Privacy & Security" in the left menu bar. Scroll down to "Cookies and Site Data".
2. Click on the "Exceptions..." button. Enter app.sendboard.com, then click "Allow", then "Save Changes".
3. Close the tab and return to Trello. Refresh the page and attempt to try access SendBoard again (top right button on your Trello board).
Visit our help article to learn how to clear your browser's cache and cookies.