When authorising SendBoard, you may see a message like this:
The problem relates to 3rd-party storage being being blocked by your browser, which is a problem for SendBoard and many other Power-Ups.
In order to enable 3rd-party storage please follow these steps depending on your browser.
Once settings have been updated, return to Trello and refresh the page.
Please note the actual screens may differ slightly between operating systems and versions on the browser. Instructions for Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox are included below.
- In the main menu, select Preferences. This will open a new page with your settings.
2. In the search box at the top of the Settings page, enter the word "cookies". Towards the bottom, select "Content settings", then "Cookies" in the menu that appears.
3. Towards the bottom, click on the ADD button next to "Allow". Enter the site app.sendboard.com and press "Add".
- In the main application menu, select "Preferences", then select the "Privacy" tab. Make sure the option "Allow from websites I visit" is selected. You may need to visit app.sendboard.com in order for Safari to recognise SendBoard as a trusted site.
- In the main application menu, select "Preferences". In the page that appears, select "Privacy & Security" in the left menu bar. Scroll down to "Cookies and Site Data".
2. Click on the "Exceptions..." button. Enter app.sendboard.com, then click "Allow", then "Save Changes".